Roland Barker's photographs of Lundy

Click on a picture for a larger version

Page 1

Page 1 of the album

Page 2

Page 2 of the album

Page 3

Page 3 of the album

Page 4

Page 4 of the album

Page 5

Page 5 of the album

There are also 8 full page photos

The Old Light Landing on the beach Landing Bay from South Light Castle from Lametry
South Light from Castle Knights Templar Rock Granite formation North Light

Three loose photos

Man with shovel Two of these were copies of the Knights Templar Rock photo but the third showed this man on the beach holding a shovel.

There is a more detailed account of the the Lundy Wardens in the book Island Studies.

Top of the Old Light Sea View, built as an oil store by Trinity House in 1826 The entrance hall of the LFS hostel in the Old Light Puffins and other birds (poor quality) Gable of Old Light keepers house Knights Templar Rock. A natural formation on the West Side of Lundy. Close up of the Knights Templar Rock View north from the top of the Old Light View east from the top of the Old Light Jenny's Cove View north from the top of the Old Light View north-east from the top of the Old Light Gull on nest Gull on nest Gull on nest Gull leaving nest Birds on the rocks above the Knoll Pins Puffins on rock The Landing Bay The fireplace in the hostel The entrance hall of the hostel The entrance hall of the hostel The interior of the LFS hostel Mealtime in the LFS hostel Pond dipping LFS volunteers digging Goats Pony Goat